A stand-alone chalet for rent in La Tzoumaz sleeping up to 12 people in 5 spacious bedrooms with incredible views. Located on the upper side of the village at 1'650m altitude, Chalet la Chance is the perfect getaway to enjoy mountain activities as it is only a 5-10 minute walk to the ski slopes and hiking paths.
220 m2 floor area just for you!
5 bedrooms (max 12 people)
4 bathrooms + 1 guest wc
sauna for wellness
outdoor jacuzzi with mountains view
internet (mesh network) + TV box
chef's kitchen fully renovated
double height living room
reading/play area in the mezzanine
large balcony with lounge chairs
private garden (perfect for snowman)
The chalet also features:
Underfloor heating throughout
There are four spacious double bedrooms and three bathrooms on the ground floor fully renovated for Winter 2022 as follows:
- Bedroom 1 (Double bed 160x200 cm, built-in wardrobe, en-suite shower room, patio doors with access to grounds, views across the valley)
- Bedroom 2 (Double bed 160x200 cm, built-in wardrobe, en-suite shower room, patio doors with access to grounds, views across the valley)
- Bedroom 3 (Double bed 160x200 cm, wardrobe, patio doors with access to grounds, views across the valley, shared bathroom with Bedroom 4)
- Bedroom 4 (4 bunk beds 90x190 cm for 4 people, patio doors with access to grounds, side views, shared bathroom with Bedroom 3)
The final bedroom is upstairs on the top floor (fully renovated in Spring 2022):
- Bedroom 5 (Double bed 140x200cm, exposed wooden roof beams, separate shower room, views to side, access to a newly built private balcony with amazing views)
The chef's kitchen was fully renovated as well for Winter 2022 and features a stunning 3 meter long island overlooking the mountains. It is equipped with everything you need for catering for twelve people, including double oven (one with an integrated microwave), dishwasher, double fridges/freezers, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and filter coffee machine. There are fondue and raclette sets for a traditional Swiss evening amongst friends and family.
Washing machine, tumble dryer, hairdryers, iron, an external fire pit and a Weber charcoal barbecue are all available for you to use.
Our local agent, 4vallees4saisons, will welcome you and support you during your stay. Beds will be made prior to your arrival and towels provided for your stay. Electricity, heating, final cleaning as well as tourist taxes for the number of adults/children stated at time of enquiry/booking are included in the price of the booking.
Items not included:
Mid-stay cleaning, extra bedsheets and towels can be arranged during your stay with a supplemental.
Transfers, ski passes, other lift passes, ski equipment, among others are not included either.
Non-smoking / no pets:
Chalet la Chance is a non-smoking chalet, the Client Party is required to comply. Pets are not allowed.
Only one car is allowed to be parked directly in front of the chalet. There is plenty free parking in town for additional cars, including three spots just down the driveway on Impasse de Torrent Creux or at other public parking lots around La Tzoumaz.
Vehicles longer than 5 meters are not allowed to be parked in front of the Chalet as they impair the access of our neighbors to their chalet.
In the Winter, cars without 4x4 drive and winter tires are prohibited to access the driveway leading to the chalet for safety reasons.